Search

Content

Kate Spade New York Mikas Pond Stacy Wallet



This is the perfect wallet for the summer! I usually carry a black wallet year round but felt like I needed something a bit different to carry with my summer handbags. The number of card slots and pockets is sufficient, and the outer change pocket hold more than I expected. My only concern is that this wallet seems to have a tendency to scratch/scuff easily.- Andi

love my kate spade wallet. it is exactly as pictured and described. and it is genuine KSNY. all my credit cards fit in a very neat wallet. and there are 4 pockets for cash etc.internal clip allows for bulk.totally delighted. - abfab

I love that it has tons of pockets for my gift cards and debit cards. I get complimented on the color all the time. The leather is very soft and easy to keep clean. I love this wallet! - Bookworm



Powered by Blogger.

Behind The Web

Something