Search

Content

HOBO Millie Frame Zipper-Bottom Wallet





I love Hobo wallets and this is my second one that I got for my birthday! I love the color, very neutral and it has lots of room in it. I have gotten many compliments on this wallet. Great quality and very well made. I will be buying a 3rd one very soon!- F. Patel

Hobo wallets are fantastic. I have been looking for a wallet that fits my phone when I don't want to carry my purse. This wallet's bottom zipper pocket for phones is ingenious. I purchased it in mocha, and I love the color. It will go with everything! I am planning to buy a few as Christmas gifts, as I think my nieces will love the style too. If I had one thing to change about it, I would want more card slots. Otherwise it's perfect! Thanks, Hobo!- Mandy

I have this wallet in yellow. large and roomy with lots of compartments.the zippered area keeps all my cards tucked away so everything is organized. have received so many compliments.- catm



Powered by Blogger.

Behind The Web

Something