Search

Content

HOBO Lauren Vintage 3385 Wallet



I wish I had bought this a long time ago rather than holding off because of the price. I don't feel that this wallet is cheap in ANY way. The leather is soft and supple, thus likely to show scratches and wear a little easier than over-processed materials. I feel like that's character, not a flaw. The pictures don't do it justice. When you unfold the wallet and it lays flat, there is a windowed pocket for your ID, a place for three cards of your choice on the opposite side as well as a HUGE zippered pocket that is the size of the entire wallet. Close the wallet and on one side you have a pocket that has room for at least six additional cards plus bills and more. On the other clasped side of the wallet, you have a bigger area plus a smaller zippered area. Hard to explain, but rest assured that this wallet is beyond amazing. You can tell it was designed by a woman who knows what the essentials are! The caramel color is perfect because it goes with brown or black... so you can use it as a wallet in any purse, or carry it alone as a clutch. I've searched for years for the PERFECT wallet, and thanks to Hobo, I finally have it. I have no problem paying $100 for a wallet exceeded in beauty only by its function!! Absolutely, positively worth the price.- Jess

Bought my Hobo wallet at a local boutique store and LOVE it. I have a cream colored one and was hesitant on the color, but I adore it now (I had my heart set on a pumpkin or sage color). I've had it for several months and absolutely adore this wallet. It makes a great clutch and is the best "purse-type" purchase I've ever made. It holds everything you need (and want to have with you). My iPhone fits perfectly in it, along with everything else. There's so much room--enough for many credit cards (etc) and the zipper pocket is enormous. It makes a great clutch and wallet that'll fit in most purses.

You won't regret splurging a little more on this awesome wallet--it's made of a great leather product and will last for many years!- joyanlady



Powered by Blogger.

Behind The Web

Something