Search

Content

Genuine Leather Kenneth Cole New York Womens Credit Card Clutch Wallet - Black





I'm really enjoying this wallet. It looks great and the leather is nice quality. There is plenty of room for all my cards at an affordable price! The shipping time was impeccable. I had the wallet immediately. Wonderful customer service availability. I have had zero issues with this wallet and have received countless compliments already! I am one extremely satisfied customer! Will definitely be using this company again.- mimifar

I was on the hunt for a new wallet after my old much heavier, bulkier wallet's clasp on the side decided to break and this wallet seemed a nice size and shape. I order this and received it promptly. The leather is smooth, soft, and unscratched and the whole wallet looks beautiful. I was a little sad that the snap to shut the wallet is not magnetic, but a regular snap. I would have preferred magnetic for easy, fast closures, but I can deal with it. There is tons of room for every possible credit card you'll ever need (I have plenty of empty slots) and a large slot that I am assuming is for a check book, but I decided to keep my loose cash in it. Overall, I am glad I bought this wallet and will hopefully be using it for years to come!- Katrina



Powered by Blogger.

Behind The Web

Something