Search

Content

HOBO Maxine Wallet



I've had another HOBO for 20 years and am only now 'retiring' it. the makers of HOBO turn out a very fine product and I can't think of another wallet maker who could boast of such longevity in their product. styles have changed, and it was a bit of a leap for me to pick one that had a very different profile.

there are multiple slots for credit cards and such. a small zippered pocket for change-may hold about
$2 worth in change. a special slot for drivers license-very accessible. and an exterior slot for a slender smart phone-my iPhone fits.

the metal bar at top springs open and has the change pocket and slot for paper money. also some slots for credit cards. I can comfortably say that this will be my primary wallet for some time to come.- postmodern




Powered by Blogger.

Behind The Web

Something