Search

Content

Loungefly Hello Kitty Tango Red Embossed Wallet

I am a huge hello kitty fanatic, and wanted a wallet to match the hello kitty purse my boyfriend got me. And I will have to say I am IN LOVE with this wallet. So much space, very sturdy. I bought this almost 6 months ago, and there is still no wear and tear. It looks brand new with no deterioration in the color. I am very pleased with my purchase - Mrs. S.

I've just recieved my wallet today in the mail. Before it got here, I contacted the company and at first I wanted to exchanged it for the purple embossed bag and wallet. My red wallet arrived today before my bag did. I could return it back unopened but curiosity got the best of me and I took a small peek at it and then I slowly opened it. The color blew me away. It's a deep, rich red color and it's beautiful. The stock photo really does it no justice. It really looks better in person.- Samantha Smith

I bought this Hello Kitty wallet on Monday of this week. I can't believe I received it today, three days later. It is beautiful. The color is a rich red. The wallet is well-constructed. Although the zipper on this wallet is nylon, it does seem very sturdy. Love, love, love the wallet. Thanks for the super speedy delivery.- Patricia Allen


Powered by Blogger.

Behind The Web

Something