Search

Content

Fossil Emory Clutch





I bought this clutch billfold for my wife for Christmas and she loves it. The leather is soft and looks to be of great quality. It has room for all her credit cards and driver's license, coin pouch and cash compartments. A couple of extra compartments that are handy as well. Again, a great purchase.- Rollie H.

I purchased this clutch to use as a wallet and love it. The numerous compartments allow me to organize all my items to make them easily accessible. It is very well made and appears quite durable. The leather is also nice and soft, rather than the stiff leather found in many of the products out there today. I would highly recommend this clutch.- Lisa Emerson

I was so excited to recieve this clutch!! The leather is butter soft but still very sturdy. This is cute to use as a wallet, or just by itself! It has tons of pockets to store things and keep organized- like your phone, checkbook, and even some make up. Definitely worth the purchase- I love Fossil products!- Melanie



Powered by Blogger.

Behind The Web

Something