Search

Content

Buxton Croco Super Wallet





First let me say that this was not the wallet that I ordered (I ordered the Buxton Super Hailey, but got this one instead) and the version I got is a soft and smooth pebbled grain leather. I was trying to estimate how big this wallet was, but I did not come close. At first I thought, this is so BIG, but then I realised that it held all my cards and I had cards left over :). Luckily, I was able to double up some of the cards. The leather is sooooo soft and smooth and there is lots and lots of space inside. I don't use cheques so that section is not really used. But I was happy for the sections with the pictures, I just wish I had gotten the exact Buxton I ordered.- Raedian Pinnock

I ordered this wallet for myself, and my sister saw it and wanted one.So I ordered her one. We both love it. This is a great product. It is more than you ever need in a wallet. Everything you have will fit into this wallet. Once again a great product!-quezare



Powered by Blogger.

Behind The Web

Something