Search

Content

New Woman's Large Wallet By Shagwear



I got this for my kids' piano teacher for an Xmas gift. I got the black music style. She loved it! This is a VERY nice wallet. Closed, it measures 7.5" by 4" and is about .5" thick. It comes wrapped very well. There is tissue paper around it and then it is in a sealed plastic bag. The snap closure is very cute with a little matching design. i don't know if it is leather, but it looks like leather. This would be an adorable gift for a teen, but women would like it too!- MS

I bought this wallet after mine of several years finally disintegrated. It is adorable and has just the right amount of pockets and room for everything. It's the perfect size and very unique in design. Also, it came with a card that stated it was made with animal friendly material which makes it even better. :)- J.S.

This wallet is adorable and priced for my budget. It has several pockets for credit cards, a nice zippered compartment, and a snap closure. If I'm going to be picky the only complaint would be that the material on the outside scratches easily, but who cares? At this price I'll get another one in 6 months if needed.- V.V



Powered by Blogger.

Behind The Web

Something