Search

Content

MUNDI Big Fat Flap Wallet





This is a great wallet, as long as you are not a minimalist. There are essentially two sides/halves to the wallet. One side is a zippered closure with an expandable-file type organization with two large open areas (perfect for cash or receipts) separated by a zippered pocket (perfect for keeping your change next to your cash). What is nice about the two main sections on this side of the wallet is you won't have to stuff/shove your cash or receipts into a too small/tight area of your wallet. The other half of the wallet has a snap closure and you can use one of two different snaps, depending on how fat you stuff your wallet. This half of the wallet has the built-in ID holder, checkbook slot, photo holder, and credit card holders. Both halves of the wallet have several "extra" flat pockets that don't take up room, but give you even more options to further organize your stuff. As the name says, this wallet is really wide (about 2 inches), so it looks and feels like a clutch. Unless you carry a large purse, just realize this will take up a lot of room in your purse, which will work fine as long as you don't have too many other items competing for space. Also, the little extras--removable ID holder, pen holder, etc. are helpful to keeping organized. I think it is a great wallet, except that it is a little awkward for me to fit both this wallet and my Pouchee purse organizer (both of which I love) into my medium-sized purse (which I also love).- Mel

The picture on Amazon makes it look like a bulkier wallet, and that was my only apprehension when I ordered it. But in reality it is slimmer and fits well in almost all hang bags that I have. Its really nice to not have to open the whole wallet to get some change out. Plus the change pocket has a neat little key chain for keeping a key!

I Highly recommend it!- Munnay



Powered by Blogger.

Behind The Web

Something